WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ANONIMO CRONOSCOPIO MARK II NERO- BLOWOUT REDUCTION TO <<<WITHDRAWN>>>!!! OBRO (Was asking $2400 originally, you're welcome)!!! Model# 2018.

Nearly perfect, 44mm, stainless steel case, handcrafted in Italy marked on dial, specially coated blingy crystal, super rare last edition Anonimo limited to 250 pieces. The Cronoscopio models are absolutely beautiful with this model boasting a perfect DRASS proprietary Anonimo finish. This model has 22mm lugs. Comes with excellent condition OEM calf strap and deployment and all boxes & papers. I will include a set of regular lug bars and original hex screws, so no worries on strap changes! Comes on excellent condition Anonimo calf Kodiak leather with stainless deployment! Does not come on croc XL strap in picture.

I am the original owner of this watch and words alone cannot explain how beautiful this timepiece is. Last known retail $6690.

BUY THIS WATCH YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
This watch is a showcase piece and can stand on its own next an Omega or Panerai! Add some cool to your collection! Someone should really buy this it's probably the last time you will see one used in this condition. This is KING of the phantom watches, period. Here are the specs.

CRONOSCOPIO MARK II NERO

Movement
Automatic chronograph, modified Valijoux 7750 with small seconds subdial suppressed, 25 jewels Incabloc, standard finish, adjusted 4 positions, Equality Escapement I, 28.800A/h. Power reserve 40 hours without the chronograph counting.

Functions
Hours, minutes, central chronograph seconds , 12 hour subdial at h. 6, 30 minute subdial at h. 12; day and date displays at h. 3.

Watch Case
Sand-blasted AISI316 Plus stainless steel watch case and bezel with Ox-Pro blackening treatment process of the case surface and passivated for antireflection and anticorrosion functions; successive sandblasting finishing cycle to improve resistance to wear (Drass).

Maximum length 54.30 mm.; maximum diameter crown included 48.50 mm., nominal diameter 43.40 mm., thickness 17.20 mm. Screw locked bezel (5 screws), screw locked back cover. Screw locked push buttons, screw locked great dimension crown, screw locked tube.

All the accessories are made in stainless steel. Upper sapphire crystal, externally domed, darkened by an internal chrome coating.

Water Resistance
20 ATM.

Dial
Oversized dial, with telemetry scale up to 20 Km. distance. Arabic numerals and indexes treated with luminous coating for superior day/night readability. Hours and minutes hands, chronograph subdials treated with luminous coating.

Glass: metallizzato fumé.

Wrist Strap
Waterproof Kodiak Brand calf strap.. Anonimo engraved on stainless steel deployant buckle.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is by far one of the coolest watches I've owned. I'm after another watch though so here's your chance if you want something VERY original, REALLY rare, and TRULY made in Firenze! This is a very special timepiece, not just something different.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts