WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FINAL REDUCTION TO $1595 OBRO!!!

No trades at all this time.

Title says it all. This is a 44mm Anonimo Cronoscopio Mark II. 22mm lug width with a 53mm L2L, and boasts 200 Meters of water resistance. This one is a newer edition with "Handcrafted in Firenze" on the dial! Amazing size and wrist presence, not too big not too small, but exceptional quality all around and the integrity of being built by hand in firenze!

Beautiful condition keeps great time and in perfect working condition. If I had to disclose anything it would be a small hairline on the bezel between 1-2. It's so small I can't even get it to show up in photos. Any goo on the back is from the case back sticker which has never been removed. I cleaned it up and put up another photo, showing how perfect it is. All photos were taken yesterday and the one today. You won't find one in this condition cheaper.

Includes DeBeers black leather strap with bright white stitch and signed Anonimo buckle, and a BRAND NEW tan Kodiak strap!!! This watch is handmade in Firenze with an in house case forged from a single block of steel and is no longer available. complete Anonimo box and papers. You will not be sorry and this is the perfect combination of sport and luxury for your collection!

Specs:

Movement- Automatic chronograph, modified VALJOUX 7750 with small seconds subdial suppressed, 25 jewels Incabloc, standard finish, adjusted 4 positions, Equality Escapement I, 28.800A/h.

Power reserve- 40 hours without the chronograph counting.

Functions- Hours, minutes, central chronograph seconds, 12 hour subdial at h. 6, 30 minute subdial at h. 12; day and date displays at h. 3.

Watch Case- Sand-blasted and satinated AISI316 Plus stainless steel, maximum length 54.30 mm.; maximum diameter crown included 48.50 mm., nominal diameter 43.40 mm., thickness 16.25 mm., and wrist strap mm 22.00 at lug. Polished and satinated screw locked bezel (5 screws), screw locked back cover. Screw locked great dimension crown, screw locked tube. All the accessories are made in stainless steel. Upper sapphire externally domed.

Water Resistance- 20 ATM, 200 meters water resistant.

Dial- Oversized dial, with telemetry scale up to 20 Km. distance. Arabic numerals and indexes treated with luminous coating for superior day/night readability. Hours and minutes hands, chronograph subdials treated with luminous coating.

Wrist Strap- Manufactured in washable leather “Opera Kodiak” for extended immersions in fresh and sea water (24 continuous hours). Anonimo engraved on reverse of exclusive stainless steel buckle.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts