WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
REDUCED TO $3125 OBRO!!!

For sale is an awesome Breitling Super Avenger. It was bought a while back from ewatches and has seen very little wrist time. It keeps time within COSC specs and comes with the box and papers. Papers include the instructions and chronometre certificate, which matches the watch. The dial is in hurricane white, an oem color with stenciled numerals. Maximum swiss bling and badness in one affordable package. The watch is at least 95% with only hairline's present intermittenly here and there on the watch. Keeps near perfect time and the crown screws down with at least 3 solid turns. Crystal is ultra clear and beautiful on this model.

It has been worn sparingly and I am the original owner. These now sell for quite a bit more, and I can only afford to sell it at this price because I purchased it back in July 2012 at a discounted price. Now, something has to go so the savings is being passed on to my forum friends! :-!

I am interested in a US sale, with a Paypal verified user. I have a bazillion references, and the price includes USPS Express, insured shipping. Please PM or email questions to me. PM's will be responded to way quicker. Get one while you still can.

Thanks for looking. |>

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts