WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Reduced!!!
Asking
$2,000 net to me! Free shipping CONUS. Others at cost.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Great Corum Admiral's cup that I bought since I had an ache for the French limited edition which is basically this watch without the Chronograph function... and unfortunately the chronograph just doesn't really float my boat so will be going after the other version instead.

Wore this literally once within the home as a trial test, it is LNIB, the original strap was never worn (see photos) and I will throw in a free leather NATO with it, that it looks good with (though it doesn't fit it perfectly since it is aftermarket strap).

This comes with full box and warranty card that is unfilled. Great piece and rugged/military-esque with the PVD.

MSRP: $7k, sells new around $4,000: http://www.amazon.com/Corum-Automati.../dp/B00VGI69LE
More Photos: Corum Admiral's Cup Chronograph Automatic Men's Watch 984.101.98/F502 AN46

Will include continental US shipping, however international rates will be buyer's responsibility.

Please have feedback prior to inquiring.. I have plenty here for myself (included below) for reference.

DonQuixote Excellent Seller A++ Smooth Transaction
Great Experience with DonQuixote
DonQuixote - great seller
DonQuixote - good guy and execellent seller
DonQuixote is an Excellent Transaction

Photos are just of the watch, I have the full box kit as well.

Spec's from website:
Case Size: 42 mm
Model Number: A984/02193
Caliber: CO984
Description: Coming from a collection inspired by the sea and sailing, this Corum model is brought to us with an offbeat military style touch. The case is made of black PVD-coated stainless steel that’s 42mm wide, 12.72mm thick and boasts water resistance of up to 30 meters. The case is mounted onto a brown leather strap combined with a tang buckle. Inside the case the self-winding CO984 caliber is nested, beating at 28,800 vph and boasting 42 hours of power reserve. This reliable and precise movement drives hours, minutes, small seconds, date and chronometer functions featured on the legible black dial.

Some stock photos for more reference: Corum Legend 42 Military Chronograph - Ref. A984/02193 - 984.101.98/F502 AN46 | Lex Tempus LLC

1 - 3 of 3 Posts