WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is a Seamaster with 501 full rotor movement circa 1955. Original, IMMACULATE two-tone dial, replacement Omega hands and new plexi-crystal. SS case. Watch comes on new calfskin strap with signed authentic Omega buckle. Watch measures 34mm across, but has long lugs that make it wear larger. Watch was serviced in June and is running excellent. My watchmaker took the cover off this one when I got it, and the 501 movement is pristine (Sorry, I don't have a case tool, or I'd include photos). Literally looks like it just came out of the factory. Selling my vintage Omegas: they're not getting wrist time.

$650.00 including Paypal fees and shipping CONUS. Please contact me for international shipping. Will not ship to certain areas. Thanks for looking and please PM me with any questions.

I just realized I forgot to take photos of the case sides: I can take photos upon request. Case has been polished and only one scratch is present between the lugs (not readily visible). Otherwise, no blemishes to speak of.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts