WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my Helson Turtle in orange, homage to the Certina Super DS-2 PH1000 from the early seventies.

The watch measures 43mm x 17mm with a lug to lug measurement of 43mm and is 1000m rated. I am the second owner. The watch is unworn. The original case had a defective lug which only allowed fitment of a soft flexible band (like both OEM bands that came with it) but not a metal band with solid endlinks. So Helson sent me a new case and I had installed and pressure tested and have not worn it since. The beautiful BOR bracelet in the pictures is a Geckota that retails for $75 and is a great match for this watch.

Watch comes with original tube, unworn mesh OEM bracelet, a black OEM band that appears to be unworn, the Gakota BOR bracelet and warranty card validated October 2018.

$675 with priority shipping and signature delivery. $625 without the BOR bracelet. Face to face is welcome in the greater Washington DC metropolitan area, Paypal is fine for established members. No trades as I am selling to reduce my collection.

Thanks for looking,
Gary

·
Registered
5,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump

·
Registered
5,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump