WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Time to make some room in my watch case for new arrivals so up for sale here are an assortment of my G-Shock collection. Some new, some used but all described as exactly as they are. No surprise here for anyone who is interested. Offers are always welcome especially if you are interested in multiple items or you've bought/traded with me before. I'll probably keep adding to this listing as and when I sell or get around to taking photo's. Delivery is £7.50 within UK, £12.50 within EU and £15 worldwide; all insured and tracked. They can be grouped together for cheaper shipping of course.As I'm adding more I figured a bit of a list at the start of the post would be beneficial;

1) DW-002BPJ-1T 1999 Premium £90 / £85 / £75
2) DW-6600B Skyline GT-R - £170 / £160
3) DW-6900DQM-7JR Dave's Quality Meat - £275 /£ 265
4) G-5500AL-1ER ALIFE - £120 / £110
5) DW-5600VT Fist of the Northstar - £110 / £100
6)
DW-5600BLK-7 Supply Circuit Blvck Scvle - £100
7)
G-Shock GW-200K-2JR Frogman ICERC - £275
8) Casio G-Shock DW-5600E Evangelion EVA-01 Test Type - £190

Casio G-Shock DW-002BPJ-1T 1999 Premium Edition £75
-
Up first is a limited edition DW-002 watch from the premium 1999 collection, released only in Japan. This is a FoxFire model, Japanese domestic only release. It's NOS, never worn and comes in the Frogman style, pillowed case, not the cheaper cardboard one. It sports the winged strap, which makes this an incredibly comfortable watch to wear. Of course if you're buying to collect as opposed to wear, rest assured this has no marks anywhere (crystal, bezel, strap and case-back).

DSC_0088.JPG DSC_0089.JPG

Casio G-Shock DW-6600B Skyline GT-R - £160
Here is another almost impossible to find G-Shock (especially in this near mint condition) from my collection. It's another that I bought from Japan and have not yet worn. It comes in a special GT-R collection cardboard outer box, classic hex case, manual and original cleaning cloth. I can't find any marks anywhere on this watch. All the strap details are still perfectly fresh (GT-R and Skyline Racing Team logo's). The EL is super strong with the GT-R logo showing. It's a Japan M made watch. If this doesn't sell I won't lose any sleep as i doubt I'll get one in this condition again very easily.

DSC_0090.JPG DSC_0091.JPG DSC_0092.JPG

Casio G-Shock DW-6900DQM-7JR Dave's Quality Meats - £265
- This is a new, unworn and perfect example purchased by me from Japan. You will not find one in this condition outside of a serious collectors horde. The cardboard inner has no tears around the slot, even lots of new examples with this type of carton develop tears and rips when in the shop, never mind after being sold (I've received many G-shocks like that).

DSC_0094.JPG DSC_0096.JPG DSC_0101.JPG

Casio G-Shock G-5500AL-1ER ALIFE - £120 / £110
-
It's brand new and never been worn. Comes with all tags and manuals. Purchased from an on-line watch store from the UK

IMG_0849.JPG IMG_0851.JPG

Casio G-Shock DW-5600VT Fist of the Northstar - £110 / £100
- It's a made in Japan model and is brand new and unworn.

IMG_0895.JPG IMG_0892.JPG IMG_0898.JPG

Casio G-Shock DW-5600BLK-7 Supply Circuit Blvck Scvle - £100 -
Worn once, rinsed and looking as good as a brand new one. I don't need more than one white G really (got a Dee & Ricky) as the English summer doesn't last that long and I'm worried about discolouring it whilst wearing long sleeves. No marks, scratches or anything wrong with this one at all. Comes with all packaging as it should do when new.

DSC_0006.JPG DSC_0008.JPG

Casio G-Shock GW-200K-2JR Frogman ICERC - £275 - here is a Casio G-Shock GW-200K-2JR Tough Solar ICERC Frogman. I purchased it from Japan as new, old stock and have worn it just once. It is completely pristine, no marks anywhere (bezel, strap, crystal or titanium screw-back). . It arrived drained of power but charged up perfectly fine after a few days in the sun. It has all manuals and even the original Japanese warranty card. It doesn't have a tag, I don't know if this model comes with one. It has the inner cardboard box and main packaging box, all in fantastic condition.

DSC_0176.JPG

Casio G-Shock DW-5600E Evangelion EVA-01 Test Type - £190 - Up for sale is an extremely rare, limited edition Neon Genesis Evangelion G-shock DW-5600E watch. This was purchased in in Japan and is brand new, it has never been worn and is absolutely pristine. I have not seen any of these for sale outside of Japan and even there they are not common-place. It comes with the two little pins that are supposed to be worn in the holes in the strap for a little something extra. The buckle and caseback have custom print and etching. If you want any more photo's please contact me.
DSC_0032.JPG

DSC_0033.JPG

DSC_0030.JPG

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: For Sale: Many Casio G-Shocks Requiring a New Home. Limited Collaborations.

Sunday Bump - Adding more later today.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts