WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale from my personal collection is a Maurice Lacroix Phase de Lune Tonneau SS/18k.

This watch is in near mint condition (95%+)!! You will not find another in this nice of condition unless you buy new!!

Description: Stainless steel case, brown crocodile strap with deployant buckle, 18k yellow gold bezel, ivory cream dial with silver date ring, day and month display window, date indicated by separate hand around inner ring of dial, moon phase, automatic ML 37 movement based on the ETA 2824-2 calibre, 25 jewels with blued steel screws that can be seen through the display back, 38.7 x 51.6mm, 13.5 mm thick, water resistant to 50m, sweep center seconds hand.

This watch comes with original inner box and all papers.

Make this yours for Christmas for a reduced price of $2,100 plus actual shipping. Paypal, Visa, and Mastercard accepted.

Attachments

·
Registered
876 Posts
For sale from my personal collection is a Maurice Lacroix Phase de Lune Tonneau SS/18k.

This watch is in near mint condition (95%+)!! You will not find another in this nice of condition unless you buy new!!

Description: Stainless steel case, brown crocodile strap with deployant buckle, 18k yellow gold bezel, ivory cream dial with silver date ring, day and month display window, date indicated by separate hand around inner ring of dial, moon phase, automatic ML 37 movement based on the ETA 2824-2 calibre, 25 jewels with blued steel screws that can be seen through the display back, 38.7 x 51.6mm, 13.5 mm thick, water resistant to 50m, sweep center seconds hand.

Make this yours for Christmas for a reduced price of $2,100 plus actual shipping. Paypal, Visa, and Mastercard accepted.
HI I LIKE THE WATCH,
WOULD YOU LIKE a TRADE?
I HAVE NEW PORSCHE DESIGHN TITANIUM AUTOMATIC..
ALEX
[email protected]

·
Registered
876 Posts

hi, i think i shall wait. I do have only $1,600 avalible today. Sorry, i hope you sell it for waht you wont.
Best regards
Alex K.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts