WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Offering up my Seals Model A on bracelet with 2 leather straps. This was the introductory model from Seals Watch company and a HUGE success, a truly unique timepiece that has become a favorite of collectors.

Truly versatile, it can be dressed up or down with the stainless steel bracelet, or the black or brown strap options. This Limited Edition of 100 model is SOLD OUT through the manufacturer.

SPECIFICATIONS:
Case width: 41.00mm
Case thickness: 12.20mm
Lug to lug: 51.00mm
Water resistance: 10ATM / 100 meters
Sapphire crystal: 2.5mm, with anti-reflective coating on the inside
Case: 316L stainless steel, anti-reflective coated sapphire crystal and signed, screw-down crown. Brilliant pairing of brushing and polish applied to bezel and case
Movement: Miyota 9015 handwind/automatic with hacking and quickset date
Dial:.White.dial with vertically brushed pattern, BGW9 SuperLumiNova luminescent applied to openwork hands with applied markers
Strap: Integrated strap made of high quality calf skin leather, dark brown with Alsavel lining
Package Contents Include: Automatic Wrist Watch, Leather Travel Roll, 2 Leather Straps, bracelet

Overall condition 95%, worn briefly in rotation with several others.

PRICE REDUCED TO $575 NET TO ME delivered in US. Paypal, money order, check if I know you. I cover insured shipping through USPS Priority Mail.

Email with questions, and thanks for looking!!

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: FS:. Seals Watch Company Model A Automatic Limited Edition - bracelet plus two straps

BUMP

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: FS:. Seals Watch Company Model A Automatic Limited Edition - bracelet plus two straps

BUMP

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

BUMP

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

BUMP

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

REDUCED

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

BUMP - MAKE AN OFFER!!

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BUMP

1 - 8 of 8 Posts