WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is a rare bead blasted beauty, a Seiko SNA029 Chronograph w/ 200m water resistance. I was lucky enough to find this NOS a few weeks ago. Has an alarm dial that can be used as a second time zone! Nice lume on hands and numbers for a chrono. Other than a few light marks near the top of both lugs from a strap change, the watch is pristine, Crystal, caseback, bracelet and clasp are all clean. I'll rate the watch as 97% on the TMZ scale. Comes with boxes and manual. This is the stainless steel version which means you can keep it looking newer than Seiko's "naked" titanium version.

PRICE: $100 including priority shipping CONUS. Paypal only.

*I can ship outside of USA but additional fees will apply. PM/email me for details*

I've sold many watches on Watchuseek so feel free to search my username in the watch deals forum or pm/email me with any questions you may have. Thanks for looking.

You may email me: ruj @ msn DOT com (lose the spaces and replace DOT with a dot)

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Re: Like New Seiko Military Chronograph SNA029 $120

I can ship outside of the USA, but it will obviously cost you more. Just pm/email for details on what services you need.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

*Remember, this watch is 200m water resistant (rare to find in an affordable Seiko chrono these days), the alarm dial can be used as a 2nd time zone...and one of the best dial/hand combinations Seiko ever produced*

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

bump. By way of reponse to a pm, the bracelet links are solid metal (not folded)...the endlinks are folded/open. But frankly the watch is most at home on a strap (I wore it on a olive cordura strap). I just put the bracelet back on for the sale.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts