WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A new arrival, direct from Singapore:

The watch is nicely made and very legible even in dark places. The case is 45mm in diameter and the band is 24mm wide and 5mm thick. The feeling on the wrist is great, with a nice heft.

Cheers!

Abbazz

·
Moderator: F72 and F71
8,033 Posts
Thank you so much for the great photos. The watch looks terrific and looks easily worth the price!

Very classy, and the strap shows quality. :-!

·
8,033 Posts
Y'know, the more I look at that watch, the more impressed I get...

It's got a great, sturdy polished stainless case with a strong bezel, beautiful sapphire crystal, great aviator hands...the hour indicators have the feel of an "explorer" while keeping the style style of a diver, and the crown...the crown is a brave, creative choice (credit to Reedsco for courage) and it's a totally successful match for the sturdy crown guards.

...really impressed. :-!

·
Registered
501 Posts
Dear,

A few weeks ago there was also a nice original desing and now again!
Finally Chinese are loosening their design origins!!!
It will be only a matter of time and they are really independant watch desingners.
no more European and Swiss based designes....
When will the Swiss go copying Chinese watch desings as they outpasssed the Swiss hahahahaha.... ;-)
Evolution is doing its work here HAHAHA.
congrats on this great watch!

Regards,
RJ van melle.

·
Registered
333 Posts
sweet looking piece!!i have the same watch from Reeds too...hehehe....The lume is the brightest that i ever encountered....

·
Registered
78 Posts
GREAT images Abbazz! This is watch I've been somewhat interested in investigating further. Your pix make it easier! Thank you for sharing... :-!

Cheers!

Wes

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
That's a nice looking watch, the strap looks excellent. However, I wish the font used for REEDSCO was another font type...

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Thank you all for the kind comments.

That's a nice looking watch, the strap looks excellent. However, I wish the font used for REEDSCO was another font type...
Yes, the dial is clearly not to the level of the other parts of this otherwise beautiful watch. And you are right : the Comic Sans font looks so tacky!

Cheers!

Abbazz

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hi this is Reeds from Reedsco. I think quite a few customers mentioned to me that the font is a weird choice of font. My idea of using comic sans is to add a punch to the classy design and thus it is unique and special. Perhaps I am too adventurous in doing so.

Just wondering what kind of font do you guys think is the better font?

Cheers..

·
Registered
902 Posts
I think that Comic Sans is a good choice. It stands out and is different, instead of the typical traditional style of fonts.
Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
I agree. The font ads a bit of flair to the dial :-!

I really like this one by the way, keep up the good work ;-)

·
8,033 Posts
I know people who take typography eriously seem to have a poor opinion of Comic Sans and generally I agree...but I like the font on this watch. :-!

...and I really kike the watch.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts