WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

61 - 80 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Not sure why. Their last 2 projects, the Baikonur and Baikal, were also limited to 200.
Well I would ask them myself, however that site is rather challenging for me to say the least. The translator doesn't seem to be working and I'm constantly bombarded with advertising :roll:

I thought watch.ru was complicated, but it's easy compared to relojes especiales.

·
Registered
692 Posts
What is the chance of joining now and getting a watch? Every time I see this post I want to join but then people say it is hard and not everyone will get it...
Hello dear Odessa, now i think is hard to buy one. The waiting list is around 50 members.

The only way is in the sales corner, when we received, some people don't like It and the first months appears there frecuently

Enviado desde mi Mi A1 mediante Tapatalk

·
Registered
692 Posts
They must have special mathematics in Spain. I signed up 6 behind you and the final list shows me 25 behind you!! You still have a good chance of making it.
Hello skipvel, no special mathematics. New members in the forum from 01/02/2020 goes two days after registration opened.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Why can't they just increase the amount by 50-75 more, or however many they can sell?

I can understand a minimum requirement of watches but not a maximum :-s
Hello tokareva

When the project finish there are some guys who are in the list but at the end don't responses. Las project (Baikal), 6 units of 200 were left without a buyer when we had committed to Meranom to buy the 200 watches

·
Registered
692 Posts
Hello skipvel, no special mathematics. New members in the forum from 01/02/2020 goes two days after registration opened.

Sorry, I don't know if I explained myself well. I don't speak english normally

New registrations in the RE forum (as of 1/2/2020) will be added to the Pripyat list two days after the opening of the registration thread. On the third day everyone will have the same conditions

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Thanks all. Given such complications I guess I will not have it. This is Ok. Way to many watches anyway....

·
Registered
957 Posts
Hello tokareva

When the project finish there are some guys who are in the list but at the end don't responses. Las project (Baikal), 6 units of 200 were left without a buyer when we had committed to Meranom to buy the 200 watches

Wot?

:)

·
Registered
957 Posts
Why can't they just increase the amount by 50-75 more, or however many they can sell?

I can understand a minimum requirement of watches but not a maximum :-s
Well we can't criticise. What about our project watch? First stone and all that...

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Well we can't criticise. What about our project watch? First stone and all that...
Well in fairness, I complain all the time about these projects not increasing the number of watches for those who want one. If they are afraid of left overs it seems like they could make everyone pay in advance, but I won't second guess how it works.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Well in fairness, I complain all the time about these projects not increasing the number of watches for those who want one. If they are afraid of left overs it seems like they could make everyone pay in advance, but I won't second guess how it works.

I agree with you. These are low value items in terms of cost.

But they mean a lot to the people involved. The planned numbers are too conservative. Get the risk underwritten by a few members.

I'd happily take any shortfall on the technochas if it went up to 300. I'd hold on to them and sell them as and when.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I'm No. 228 in the list, unlikely to make it. Hopefully I'll have the same luck as for the Slavamphibia project when I finished second on the waiting list and a fellow forum member contacted me to sell me his at cost as he finally didn't like it.

61 - 80 of 97 Posts