WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

81 - 97 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
6,599 Posts
List doesn’t seem to have changed for the last four months. You are still no.200.
Haven't seen any big news about the project lately. I bet some people have dropped out by now and they haven't updated the list. Like our packages, we just have to continue to wait.

·
Registered
6,599 Posts
I believe the intention was meant to honor/give tribute to the liquidators, not to deceive people into thinking the watch owner participated. By the way can you translate the caseback text ?

·
Registered
692 Posts
For me this text sounds not like dedication or in memory of, it sounds like the owner of the watch took part as a liquidator of the accident. The same text is on the official plate.
That is how I understand it. May be I'm wrong, sorry if so.
If i remember well, Dimitry from Meranom send us the text

·
Registered
551 Posts
I believe the intention was meant to honor/give tribute to the liquidators, not to deceive people into thinking the watch owner participated. By the way can you translate the caseback text ?
The intention - of course. I have no doubt, that the initiators are full of respect to the liquidators.

But they can be in some uncomfortable situation, because the translation is
"a participant of the liquidation of the accident's consequences"

For example it can be a
In "honor of" or "dedicated to" or "in gratitude".

·
Registered
692 Posts
List doesn’t seem to have changed for the last four months. You are still no.200.
Hello Kotsov. There isn't any news because the watch is in production and we can only wait. The list has not changed because all watches are adjudicated. When it's time to pay, if someone leave the list we will update the list

·
Registered
551 Posts
Hello dear Bandido

Rereading our conversation with Dimitry, he said the same as you. And he said that he would fix the text.

We don't have a photo of the correct caseback , so maybe you saw the incorrect one.

Thank you for your help comrade
Thank you. The only caseback I've seen is in the head of this topic with the text "участник ликвидации последствий аварии".
It is obvious for Russian that the caseback with exact quote would be an uncomfortable catch-22 for the owner.
To become a correct dedication it is better to be changed.
I think Dimitry knows what to do.

81 - 97 of 97 Posts