WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say The World will never forget what happened to the poor people on 9/11.

:-(

·
7,405 Posts
Thank you for posting that, I was going to do the same.

My prayers go out to the victims and their families :-(

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
G'day all -

Here in AUS it is already the 7th anniversary of that horrific day when thousands of innocent people lost their lives on September 11, 2001.

Just wanted to let all those in the US and elsewhere who were affected by those events know that we are thinking of you and will never forget.

To all of those who gave their lives to save others.... thank you.

To all members of the World's Military and Defence Forces serving overseas and far from home.... thank you for your sacrifice.

I went to NYC and Washington DC for the first anniversary of 9/11 in 2002 and it is something I will never forget.

Just know that even though we are far away.... we will always be at your side if needed.

Take care everyone and look after each other.

"United we Stand"

DougFNJ - being a New Yorker I'm sure tomorrow will be tough.... take care mate.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
It is truly hard to believe that it has been seven years. As most people do, I too remember exactly where I was when it all began. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the families, friends and loved ones lost on that horrible day....We Will Never Forget.
Don't forget to tell those you love exactly how you feel....everyday.
Please be safe.......
Geode

·
Registered
295 Posts
In Canada, we were overwhelmed by the events of Sept. 11, and felt it to be almost as much our tragedy as yours. Our thoughts and best wishes are with the survivors. I can't say it better than GGD does in his post.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Guys let's not discuss politics in this thread and lets not try to point fingers.
i agree|>

R.I.P. to those who died, although i'm pretty sure their death was not that peaceful. still hope they get the best treatment in the afterlife (not offending people over here who don't believe in afterlife)

:-(

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
I don't mean to prolong a discussion that probably belongs elsewhere (I see Tribe's point). But, as a New Yorker who has lived and worked in Manhattan for 28 years, I just had to say thank you to the folks who took note of this anniversary.

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
I don't mean to prolong a discussion that probably belongs elsewhere (I see Tribe's point).
The remembrance is fine, but there was one post that took the thread somewhere we don't go. A couple of the posts that were tidied up were calling for a moderator to intervene.

·
Registered
420 Posts
For me it feels like yesterday... I work here in NYC and that day was something i will never forget. One thing I remember is that when I got in that morning (early for once .. like 8:30) I was geting my coffe and whe i pass the trader room (i work at a bank) everybody was looking at the TV... there was a terrible accident in one of the towers.... and as we watch the TV the 2 plane hits and everybody went to the floor in agony realizing we were under attack!!! I will never forget the smell of that day and the terror this nation was under. GOD BLESS AMERICA AND THE PLANET..... I Will Never Forget!!!!!!

·
Registered
665 Posts
As a fireman I'll never forget such appalling tragedy. I was on duty that day and saw it live at luch time CET...
Let's just forgive and move on though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts