WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody here have the G-2500? The reason for asking is because I'm planning to remove the 3 screws to clean the bezel itself. Is it safe to do so? Its my first G :roll: I've never take any watch apart before, and if anybody has a picture to show me what it's like after the screw is removed I'd greatly appreciate it.:-!

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
I gave my G-2500 to one of my sons, and haven't taken it apart (yet), but I don't think you have anything to worry about. You might want to remove the strap first via the springbars with either a springbar removal tool or just a very small screwdriver. After that it should just be a matter of not losing any bezel screws.

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
You're welcome. :-! Let us know if you have any problems, but once the bezel screws are out you should just be able to remove it.

·
Registered
152 Posts
make sure u use the correct size scredriver or u might sheer off the screwhead...also replace each screw back in the hole it came from..and try to follow the thread while screwing back :-! removing the plastic guard will not damage the watch..:-! Good luck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.