WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a gwg1000 mudmaster and would like to change the original resin bezel with another one to protect the original one from wear and tear.Is it easy to replace it by myself?Also when i disassemble the bezel,what will be the material of the case of the watch under the bezel? Is it stainless case like the frogman or some sort of plastic case?I think since this is the mudmaster that supposed to be the toughest g shock so it should have a steel case underside.I am guessing.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Mudmaster has a resin case with a steel back plate with four screws -

Bezel replacements are available from TikTox.

You would be better to just wear and enjoy it as it is..

The sensible option would be to buy a spare bezel and strap now and store it for future replacement.

Sent from my CHEETAH using Tapatalk
But why casio didn't make it with the steel case as the frogmann since the mudmaster supposed to be the toughest g shock that resist any thing?
I think the resin plastic case will not be as rigid as a steel case.!!

·
Premium Member
9,011 Posts
But why casio didn't make it with the steel case as the frogmann since the mudmaster supposed to be the toughest g shock that resist any thing?
Why are you asking this question over and over again?? This is at least the 3rd thread you have opened very recently on the same topic... and you had already asked this same question a week or two ago and people provided you with the answers.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Why are you asking this question over and over again?? This is at least the 3rd thread you have opened very recently on the same topic... and you had already asked this same question a week or two ago and people provided you with the answers.
It seems that you are either not concentrating or have mis-understanding
It is the first time for me to post this thresd.����

May be you read something similar to my thread.!!

·
Premium Member
9,011 Posts
It seems that you are either not concentrating or have mis-understanding
It is the first time for me to post this thresd.����

May be you read something similar to my thread.!!
Really???!!

What about this one? https://www.watchuseek.com/f17/what-middle-case-mudmaster-made-4144946.html

Then there's THIS one: https://www.watchuseek.com/f17/replaceable-resin-bezel-mudmaster-gwg1000-4144922.html

Then there's THIS post: https://www.watchuseek.com/f17/mudmaster-gwg-1000-bezel-replacement-4098002-2.html#post39776730

AND that doesn't count the OTHER thread you started 1-2 weeks ago where you asked the same question about the MM's case.

Stop wasting our time. Stop repeating your question about the MM's case just because you didn't like the original answers you got.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Really???!!

What about this one? https://www.watchuseek.com/f17/what-middle-case-mudmaster-made-4144946.html

Then there's THIS one: https://www.watchuseek.com/f17/replaceable-resin-bezel-mudmaster-gwg1000-4144922.html

Then there's THIS post: https://www.watchuseek.com/f17/mudmaster-gwg-1000-bezel-replacement-4098002-2.html#post39776730

AND that doesn't count the OTHER thread you started 1-2 weeks ago where you asked the same question about the MM's case.

Stop wasting our time. Stop repeating your question about the MM's case just because you didn't like the original answers you got.
Again it seems that you are not concentrating... Today is my first day to post about this thread. I haven't post it 2 weeks ago as you said.
And rest your mind and don't reply my thread if it bothers you .. easy solution .

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
As much as i admire the Mudman, I refuse to pay premium prices for plastic cased G-Shocks.

These 2 DLC coated steel cased one's keep me happy -

The only 2 I'll ever need.

Good point of view
The frogmann is on my future list
Nice 2 watches you have
Wear in health.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The Mudmaster has a resin case with a steel back plate with four screws -

Bezel replacements are available from TikTox.

You would be better to just wear and enjoy it as it is..

The sensible option would be to buy a spare bezel and strap now and store it for future replacement.

So since the middle case is made of resin ..is there an integrated stainless steel threaded tube into the resin watch case for the 4 screws of the case back to screw into it ?
These stainless steel threaded tubing into the resin case will eliminate the problem of stripping the resin case threads...

·
Banned
626 Posts
So since the middle case is made of resin ..is there an integrated stainless steel threaded tube into the resin watch case for the 4 screws of the case back to screw into it ?
These stainless steel threaded tubing into the resin case will eliminate the problem of stripping the resin case threads...
I really don't know, but quite possible, as I know Casio has started to do this.

Better off with getting one with a screw back.

Hopefully they will release a fully DLC'd steel cased (Screw back.) GPS model soon. :D

·
Registered
4,516 Posts
Does the mudmaster gwg1000 has a steel case like the frogmann or some kind of plastic case?
What is the material of the inner middle case of the casio mudmaster? The case under the resin protective bezel... is it plastic or metal?
shouldn't it have a steel middle case to add to the rigidity of the watch?
the middle case must be steel covered by the resin bezel, i think so ! But i am not sure
but it will be weird if it is made completely from resin!!!
the inner chassis must be metal
Are you guys related? Either we have a Déjà vu in our timeline, or you two belong to the same family. ;-)

trolls_justinanna1.jpg
Only if they look this good. :-d

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Are you guys related? Either we have a Déjà vu in our timeline, or you two belong to the same family. ;-)

View attachment 11218490
Only if they look this good. :-d
It seems that Mr Ashraf has concerns about durability and rigidity same as i am...
Which is something good to find members that care for the design flaw and the lifetime of a product which supposed to be a tough product as it is advertised for.
But sadly not many members care for the rigidity of what they buy.
What about you mr geekmaster.do you find the rigidity of the product in your 1st periority ?
Me myself become happy when i find a member who ask and care about the same subjects i cared for.
Do you have a problem with that !!!

·
Premium Member
9,011 Posts
It seems that Mr Ashraf has concerns about durability and rigidity same as i am...
Which is something good to find members that care for the design flaw and the lifetime of a product which supposed to be a tough product as it is advertised for.
But sadly not many members care for the rigidity of what they buy.
What about you mr geekmaster.do you find the rigidity of the product in your 1st periority ?
Me myself become happy when i find a member who ask and care about the same subjects i cared for.
Do you have a problem with that !!!
If you are THAT concerned about the MM's lack of "rigidity," maybe you should just buy a Frogman and be done with it?? ;-)

Hey Steelerswit - got any of that Troll Spray left??? :-d:-d:-d

Reactions: GTR83

·
Registered
14,905 Posts
Really???!!

Bwahahaha gold!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
If you are THAT concerned about the MM's lack of "rigidity," maybe you should just buy a Frogman and be done with it?? ;-)

Hey Steelerswit - got any of that Troll Spray left??? :-d:-d:-d

I am concerned about the design issue of any product before buying.
But it seems that you are upset from any design mistake mensioned on the g shock ����
It seems that casio is doing well with you .����

·
Premium Member
9,011 Posts
But it seems that you are upset from any design mistake mensioned on the g shock ����
It seems that casio is doing well with you .����
Didn't you say that you had already bought a Mudmaster? Now you're asking the question about its case?

I think this so-called "design mistake" is all in your head. So no, I'm not upset about that at all.

Surely you don't think you know better than Casio engineers, do you?? If so, maybe you should send them your resume?

·
Premium Member
7,700 Posts
I have a gwg1000 mudmaster and would like to change the original resin bezel with another one to protect the original one from wear and tear.
Since you already have one, why are you still concerned????????????????

If you are unhappy with what you have purchased, return or sell it and move on. Repeatedly voicing your concern here will not lessen your buyer's remorse.

HTH

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Didn't you say that you had already bought a Mudmaster? Now you're asking the question about its case?

I think this so-called "design mistake" is all in your head. So no, I'm not upset about that at all.

Surely you don't think you know better than Casio engineers, do you?? If so, maybe you should send them your resume?
Have anyone told you before how much are you so funny ����
Really the funniest in this forum.
It doesnt mean that if someone is engineer.. then he never mistakes in his design and again i am convenced that making the watch from plastic resin other than durable steel covered by soft resin is not a good idea and the proof is the frogmann watch .
Any way i am finished with you and have no time to waste on you .
You can argue with someone else
There are some threads about the broken lugs in the new rangeman..you can go and argue with them about the reliability of the lugs ����

1 - 20 of 47 Posts