WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

Registered
Update: Oct 2nd

It's always more fun when more friends join the party!

These have been a work in progress for a long time now...
Getting the colours right has been a long tedious process of trial and error, mixing the pigments and making bezels and comparing. Since the pigment colour will look different once mixed into the resin and different again once resin has cured. I think the colours are quite close, but again it's impossible to get a 100% match, especially given the ages of the coloured straps and the colour change they experience as they age.

I am in the process of doing final adjustments and fine tuning for the production run of bezels.
Please continue to stay tuned for release info.
Hi, congratulations, please let me know when the bezels are ready to sell, i need two black bezels, one with the gold letters and one with the silver or white letters...

Registered
Excellent! I wish I knew of the blue option before I sold my DW-5600B-2V a few weeks ago. Lol. They all look great though!

Premium Member

Getting the colours right has been a long tedious process of trial and error, mixing the pigments and making bezels and comparing. Since the pigment colour will look different once mixed into the resin and different again once resin has cured. I think the colours are quite close, but again it's impossible to get a 100% match, especially given the ages of the coloured straps and the colour change they experience as they age.

I am in the process of doing final adjustments and fine tuning for the production run of bezels.
Wow! They look amazing!

You already know which colour I'd like of those three, looking forward to release time

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Registered

Haha...you finally done it... let me know as soon as you're done @electric0ant

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Registered
Great!!! they look incredible !!! it is impossible to find bezels of such quality. I will be impatient to make them available. @electric0ant It is an incredible job and I recognize your great work to bring the image back to our beloved watches.

Registered
It's always been my understanding that the DW-5300 in particular was different to others in the 5x00 series. I really need a 5300 bezel, can anyone confirm either way what the situation is with these?

Premium Member
It's always been my understanding that the DW-5300 in particular was different to others in the 5x00 series. I really need a 5300 bezel, can anyone confirm either way what the situation is with these?
You are correct. The 5300 was a standalone model with it's own bezel. No bezel from any other 5x00 will fit.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter #30
Ah, yes the dw-5300 is a different bezel, I forgot about this one. When I was typing the title I meant the ww-5300 which uses the same bezel as the 5000C/5600C
Sorry for the confusion

21 - 31 of 31 Posts