WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was about to order an Erika's Original Trident strap with the red stripe for my Tudor Pepsi GMT when I noticed the option for burgundy. Since the "red" on the Tudor bezel insert is a darker red than that of a Rolex GMT, I wanted to see a strap with the burgundy strap to compare (I love the look of the Trident with red stripe on the Tudor GMT. Would the burgundy look even better?). So, I am hoping that someone can help me out and post a picture of your Erika's strap with the burgundy strip. If it is a pic of one on a GMT, all the better. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
36,124 Posts
I had the burgundy striped version on a Omega PO I flipped.

I can't compare it to other Erika straps in terms of color, but it was much more deep, rich red than a normal red when compared to another "standard red" strap I had. Looked more like a wine color than stop sign color if that makes sense.....

Hope that helps.

Good luck.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had the burgundy striped version on a Omega PO I flipped.

I can't compare it to other Erika straps in terms of color, but it was much more deep, rich red than a normal red when compared to another "standard red" strap I had. Looked more like a wine color than stop sign color if that makes sense.....

Hope that helps.

Good luck.
Nice! What was the base color of the strap? Any pics?

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I received a response from Erika's. I was mistaking stitching with the center stripe. I can get burgundy stitching on a Marina strap with a red center stripe only. They don't come in burgundy center stripes. Although you can buy a burgundy strap with various colors of center stripes. Case solved and closed. Carry on.

·
Registered
416 Posts
This is a pretty late post to the OP’s question but here’s one on my Tudor BB

B5133A80-0647-40E5-8152-A7E01928360D.jpeg
EE17A126-41BF-4969-9E66-39FFF00131A6.jpeg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts