·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Search is your friend. Did you try it?

·
Registered
606 Posts
Search is your friend. Did you try it?
I think the point of a public forum is that the rest of us get to enjoy the pics as well :)

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,636 Posts
It is pretty easy to bump an older thread back to the top of the pile if it is pertinent though. I'm jus' sayin'.............

·
Registered
606 Posts
It is pretty easy to bump an older thread back to the top of the pile if it is pertinent though. I'm jus' sayin'.............
Sorry, i forget myself. Who am i to question the 5 or 6 of you who seem to rule the Rolex forum as a personal website ;)

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,636 Posts
Sorry, i forget myself. Who am i to question the 5 or 6 of you who seem to rule the Rolex forum as a personal website ;)
If you spent more time here, you would understand. (I don't mean you personally......I just mean different members in general) It becomes quite tiresome for some of the more transient members who just stop by for a single post or two. They often buy a watch off Fleabay and then post "is it real?" or they post something like this regarding a newer model and wanting pictures. The threads are here. There have been several members that have posted some rather attractive pictures of the new Sub C. I can't tell you how many times I have spent 30 minutes or longer searching for a particular thread to try to help out one of these types of questions without so much of a "thank you" from the inquiring member.

BTW, why so cheeky?? That wasn't a very pleasant reply.

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
If you spent more time here, you would understand. (I don't mean you personally......I just mean different members in general) It becomes quite tiresome for some of the more transient members who just stop by for a single post or two. They often buy a watch off Fleabay and then post "is it real?" or they post something like this regarding a newer model and wanting pictures. The threads are here. There have been several members that have posted some rather attractive pictures of the new Sub C. I can't tell you how many times I have spent 30 minutes or longer searching for a particular thread to try to help out one of these types of questions without so much of a "thank you" from the inquiring member.

BTW, why so cheeky?? That wasn't a very pleasant reply.
It's pretty easy for a moderator to reply without taking an aggressive attitude also.
Also easy to not refer to a perfectly legitimate and often used watch source as "Fleabay"
You obviously don't realize many WUS members transact daily on ebay and resent your negative implication?

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,636 Posts
It's pretty easy for a moderator to reply without taking an aggressive attitude also.
Also easy to not refer to a perfectly legitimate and often used watch source as "Fleabay"
You obviously don't realize many WUS members transact daily on ebay and resent your negative implication?
I don't believe my attitude or language to be aggressive....... My personal experience has caused me to have EXTREMELY negative feelings towards Ebay.......hence my nickname of Fleabay. Use the site if you like it, but I don't believe that we need to be politically correct about Ebay around here.......do we?? Resent my negative implication if you wish, it doesn't hurt my feelings......I have thicker skin than that. ;-)

·
Registered
788 Posts
Can we just have pictures instead please?

·
Registered
3,136 Posts

I totally agree. I guess the world should all spend as much time as possible here and not be so "transient" lol.

I think a no response is much better and professional than an unwelcoming sassy response IMO.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Gentlemen, more watches, less snark please.

If you don't wish to post a picture or make a positive contribution to the thread, then close it and move on to one that is more to your taste.

Jeannie

·
Banned
805 Posts
:-d:-d:-d

·
Registered
788 Posts
Aaah finally!

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
9plus, i do agree with Jsonsorry - late to the party.
im lazy, so i'm killing 2 birds with one stone :lol: :-d

(plus, i do agree with Jason!)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts