WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Premium Member
Re: ****SCAM****USER: JRDNMCPHRSN2104 - TAKES PAYMENT AND NEVER SENDS ITEM

As most of us who have been on the forums for a bit:

BUY THE SELLER !

Contact your bank right away and cancle and funds. Also if that does not work then a long and lenghtly process of getting "buyers" local law enforcement to handle the case.

Remember it's a Federal wire fraud case, but any guess if an agency would be interested..

ALWAYS, ALWAYS CHECK THE BUYER EITHER BY FEEDBACK OR ANOTHER MEANS !!!!!!!

BEST OF LUCK

Registered

Hi there friend,

In South Africa where I am, if this happens, you go to your bank and tell them what happened. The bank can then have the transaction reversed after you have made a declaration. I prefer Paypal above all methods of payment because if this happens when you use Paypal, they will return your money and blacklist the seller.

I hope you are successful in getting your money back!

Kind regards

Albert Kotze

Banned

You actually wire transferred? I see your total post is.... um this one
Are you able to read the sticky鈥檚? Hate to be harsh but even eBay tells you not to do this.
Best follow the advice given, delays help the fraud. I saw the same post but did not make an offer due to warnings. It may be impossible to get a wire fund back if it was routed to a foreign country already. Gosh, only one post and you get it handed to you.

Banned

I contacted this guy, still on forum. Maybe we can find out if we are being scammed

Registered

Try to get law enforcement involved....first on your end , then Miami....good luck

Registered

Wow, Its funny you guys brought this up, because I contacted this guy as well, was in the process of wiring the money, and my bank contacted me. I got the same deal, even sent me pictures and video of the watch. Even called my jeweler and spoke to them! my bank automatically cancelled the transaction. good luck Padron.

Registered

NO bank transfers for me period! Sorry this happened to the OP and I hope you can recover your money.

Registered

Did you ever get your money returned? just want to know if I avoided a scam or missed out on a great deal...

Banned

I think it is a scam. I tried to reach the guy, he ignores everyone. Sometimes these things look legit and, well, if it is too good a deal figure on the risk factor
Wire money and your odds escalate against you.

Registered

Rotten deal buddy.So sorry this has happened to you but it seems to becoming commonplace nowadays.

Registered

Contact your bank, get law enforcement involved. This is a Federal fraud case, now.

Banned

I have contacted the sales mod and owner of the forum. You guys are too quick to crucify people. You all have seen one side, and all stories have 3 sides. His, Mine and the truth.

WatchUSeek Administrator

Why don't you try contacting the buyer? You already have his money...you owe it to him, don't you think?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.