WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hey there, would just like to add that after some searching, I found a couple of replies in a thread that claimed that the DW-D5600P models use the same band and bezels as the GW-M56x0 (and thus, other models associated with it). So I thought I'd update the table myself.

5600seriestable.jpg

·
Registered
4,477 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Maybe some links is repeat previous posts

News blogs
Casioblog.ru - popular russian news blog
G-Central - popular news blog
Сasiowatchparts news - popular news blog
Casio - news.mynavi.jp G-Shock - news.mynavi.jp - japanese news site (tags Casio and G-Shock)
Javy's Casio - fat site with watch specifications/promo
Zona Casio - spanish news blog
G-street.com.au - news blog

Very helpful
Casio digital watches - many information about Casio.
G-Shock Japan - All models on japanese
Watch Corner - watch specifications and old promo a bit.
G-Shock Wiki - famous site about G-Shock
G-mania - big photo archive of G-Shock (many limited models and collabs).
Digital Watch Library - many information about Casio (specifications) and especially Casiotron.
akiyose.com - CASIO G-Shock battery exchange page 1, page 2 - big photo archive of replacing batteries, repair etc in G-Shock
akiyose.com - CASIO watch battery exchange page 1, page 2 - big photo archive of replacing batteries, repair etc in Casio watch.
Mr Coo CASIO - almost same as akiyose.com.
Watchshock.com archive Casio - big photo archive
Archived Products Casio.co.uk - list of discontinued models. Not all models presented on site.

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
I believe this batch / serial number explanation was on the first page of this thread before. But as time went by some of the linked pictures were gone unfortunately, so here it is again for reference.

gbatchnum.jpg

21 - 26 of 26 Posts