WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this is a two part question - kind of a two birds one stone scenario.

I posted the other day regarding groomsmen gifts. I have taken the advice of those who posted and identified a couple of options. I am curious about two things though.

1) Other than Island Watch, what other retailers are a good option to find a variety of watch brands that are small enough that I can speak with them about volume discounts?

2) Because these watches are going to be gifts I want the watches to be presented in a way that matches the occasion. Which brands have the nicest boxes? I understand that at my price point i'm not going to get a hand made wood box (price point of approx. $125 - $150 per watch) but I was hoping for something nice.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
40,405 Posts
Bernhardt. The Binnacle Anchor should do the trick. Slightly above your price, but not by much.
The Binnacle Anchor is $260 - almost twice the budget. Also, it no longer comes in the wooden box that I'm led to believe it used to. I really love mine, and it would make a great gift, but I'm not sure it's an option, price wise.

Was the Orient Millennium was suggested in that thread? If so, this is the box it usually comes in. Nothing spectacular, but not too shabby either.
O-Box-k.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts