WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Sinn 103 ST Diapal
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone!
I'm considering bying another Doxa sharkhunter, the 1000T and i've heard people in here talking about returning customer prize and it's also been anounsed on Doxa's own website, but do anyone know how much discount we're talking here? and for how long is this offer available?

Best regards Mr Milshark

·
Registered
11,871 Posts
Re: returning customer prize

As a retuning customer, you get the 30% discount off retail that they offered everyone up until the end of June. The offer is good for 9 months if I recall correctly, so I think through March?

·
Banned
1,696 Posts
Great choice!! I think I have found the ...>

...perfect Doxa with mine :-!. But now I am also looking at getting the 1000m Pro lol. The size of this model is just right for me. Good Luck -Ronbo

·
Registered
20 Posts

As a retuning customer, you get the 30% discount off retail that they offered everyone up until the end of June. The offer is good for 9 months if I recall correctly, so I think through March?
Can anyone tell me would Doxa offer any discount to new customers now or in the near future? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts

No the discount ends in March. I believe that's it. Also i believe it was only on watches purchased before the end of June.

Chris

·
Registered
11,871 Posts

No the discount ends in March. I believe that's it. Also i believe it was only on watches purchased before the end of June.

Chris
Actually if I'm not mistaken (and I certainly COULD be!), one could still buy one at retail and receive the returning customer discount on subsequent purchases that were made before the deadline.

ZMan7644, this was done by Doxa as a thank you and as a way to "ease the pain" for those of us accustomed to buying through them at the discounted rate. This was announced at the same time as of the transition to retail was announced, which was a necessary move to further grow the brand.

In the past (up until the announcement), virtually the only source for modern Doxa watches was direct through them on their website. They always listed the retail price, but discounted that by 30% for those buying direct. Upon moving to retail (and into authorized dealers, a transition that will take some time to be fully realized), this practice had to be curtailed (who would stock a product for sale knowing the factory was "competing" with them by offering a substantial discount?).

·
Registered
304 Posts

Actually if I'm not mistaken (and I certainly COULD be!), one could still buy one at retail and receive the returning customer discount on subsequent purchases that were made before the deadline.

ZMan7644, this was done by Doxa as a thank you and as a way to "ease the pain" for those of us accustomed to buying through them at the discounted rate. This was announced at the same time as of the transition to retail was announced, which was a necessary move to further grow the brand.

In the past (up until the announcement), virtually the only source for modern Doxa watches was direct through them on their website. They always listed the retail price, but discounted that by 30% for those buying direct. Upon moving to retail (and into authorized dealers, a transition that will take some time to be fully realized), this practice had to be curtailed (who would stock a product for sale knowing the factory was "competing" with them by offering a substantial discount?).
ANY IDEA ON IF HE IS MISTAKEN!!!!!!
BUY 1 NOW AND GET RETURNING CUST $ on SUBsequent buys?????

·
Registered
40 Posts

Wow that would be great. i thought u had to buy it during the month of June. i purchased the 5000t and would be nice if i can get another doxa before march. please let us know. Thanks

·
Registered
11,871 Posts
Guys, sorry to speculate. Best way to determine is to contact Doxa and ask them. I will call tomorrow and post the results, as I was the one who stated it in the first place.

Watch this space b-).

1,024 Posts
Hello All DOXA-Holics/DOXISTAS!

Please contact DOXA directly to answer your questions regarding the returning customer price, etc. - we are available by phone or live chat!

A few other important info. points:

1. We will be open (phone lines, live chat, etc.) for the Friday AFTER Thanksgiving - BLACK FRIDAY. Our hours will be 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST

2. To ensure that we can offer you the best possible customer service, we have expanded our hours to offer SUNDAY customer support (phone and live chat) from now through the Christmas holiday.

A DOXA-less holiday is like a day without sunshine!

We are here for you - give us a call!

Customer Care
DOXA WATCHES LTD.

·
WatchUSeek Administrator
39,348 Posts

Does Doxa offer this discount to all customers often, ie annually, or was that the only time ever?
A quick search (great feature!) using the word discount came up with this:

https://www.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=63066&highlight=discount

Dear friends,

There are probably a thousand different things that I could say right now, but above all else, I want to say thank you! The DOXA SUB is like a child with several thousand parents! The DOXA SUB is truly a result of your passion and enthusiasm. Without your support throughout this six-year journey, the DOXA SUB would never have become the success it is today! You are what has made it, and us a success! Your constant support and loyalty to our Orange diver has grown and evolved throughout the many generations – the 300, 600 and 750T.

You have also challenged us to come up with new family members, like the GMT and the TGRAPH, and even reminded us that there may actually be other colors besides ORANGE (although it is still our favorite)! Thank you! Without you, the DOXA SUB would just be another historical footnote with so many other watches that have come and gone. Everything we are, we owe to you – the DOXA family.

EVOLUTION, NOT REVOLUTION

With every family, there will be ups and downs, growth and change. And we have now grown as a family to the point where we must evolve, or we will cease to grow further.
As many of you probably know by now, we have now made the decision that we will be expanding the DOXA SUB line in selected retail outlets throughout the US and in a few key retail locations around the world.

We have always been proud to offer you a fantastic watch at a very competitive price. With our stronger push to the retail market, we must now evolve our services to support our new retail partners. This means that while you will always be able to purchase directly from DOXA USA, there will no longer be a “2-price” system such as Manufacturers Direct Price (30% discount over the Suggested Retail Price) and Suggested Retail Price. This pricing structure will go into effect on July 1st of this year.

Loyalty should be rewarded and we are loyal to the DOXA family members that have made us what we are. Returning DOXA customers will receive the 30% discount for a period of nine (9) months following July 1st.

For those future customers who are considering purchasing a DOXA SUB before the price increase, they will also receive the 30% discount for a period of 30 days – giving them until July 30th to make their purchase.

For our newest model, the SUB 1000T, the price for pre-orders will not go up until July 1st, and the additional $150.00 discount for returning customers will be honored.

Although we are evolving to a retail market, DOXA will still continue the dialogue with the DOXA family through the Official Doxa Forum, and we will continue to listen to your feedback regarding our product, how to improve it, and how to continue to meet, and hopefully exceed your expectations.

Thank you again, for being part of the DOXA Family. We greatly appreciate your support over these six wonderful years, and we hope to continue our relationship for many years to come.

Sincerely,

Rick Marei
DOXA Watches LTD

·
Registered
11,871 Posts
Thanks Bo :-!. The search function is indeed a great thing!

I'd like to add one last quote from Doxa, their most recent post on the subject. I did in fact call as I stated I would, and this post from them is the result of that call. (Emphasis added by me).

Hello All DOXA-Holics/DOXISTAS!

Please contact DOXA directly to answer your questions regarding the returning customer price, etc. - we are available by phone or live chat!

A few other important info. points:

1. We will be open (phone lines, live chat, etc.) for the Friday AFTER Thanksgiving - BLACK FRIDAY. Our hours will be 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST

2. To ensure that we can offer you the best possible customer service, we have expanded our hours to offer SUNDAY customer support (phone and live chat) from now through the Christmas holiday.

A DOXA-less holiday is like a day without sunshine!

We are here for you - give us a call!

Customer Care
DOXA WATCHES LTD.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts