WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everybody,

now its time for me to step into the light and introduce myself!

im 33 LOVE watches and this is my newest Baby, heres the review video of my brandnew Breitling Superocean M2000 with the Superquarz movement Caliber 73.

What a great watch! Definately a keeper! :-D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrHzg0-6mJ4

Eventhough its a somewhat huge watch it really sits well on my wrist. Great job Breitling!

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi, friends, did you have any review experiences of products with budgetgadgets store?
I found one preference there, but not sure about its quality.:(
Any kind suggestion will be highly appriciated!

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Is your video in slow motion?
Love the Pro III bracelet. Really nice.
Cheers,
Andy

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Is your video in slow motion?
Love the Pro III bracelet. Really nice.
Cheers,
Andy
lol

No Im just not a pro video maker ;-)

Thanks I love the Pro III bracelet but the bezel...my god kind of two compound, you got there a section rubber and the numbers sit kind like engraved, cant describe it. plain and simple a GREAT watch...so happy b-)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
No it wont scratch as I decided to get the bracelet, in VERY soft material...if you understand what I meanb-)

No way Im risking my watch :)

heres a second review, well its actually an addition to the first part, with wristshot AND nightshot :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu9JmmkSQ0Y

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hi there,

Thats a great aquisition you have there and many many congrats from my site and wear it in the best of health. That thing is huge man its even larger then say my avenger seawolf :-!.
I nearly bought one 8 months ago but didnt like to spend so much money on a quartz movement myself but still love the looks of this watch very much. Strange it isnt get so much attention because is one very very fine and well made timepiece with great wrist presence.
On the downside you really have to love big watches or atleast need a 7 inch wrist or bigger ( or really flat) to pull this thing off.
Oowwh and thank you for uploading your reviews on youtube, i really enjoyed watching both :-!

Bryan

·
Registered
187 Posts
Wow, I really like the red/black combo. Looks great. Not sure about the tiffany-colored shirtsleeve though! J/K
Congrats.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Your welcome Brian :)
if you are also into cars, Im down to buy a C63 an M3 or an Mustang GT 5.0. I allready tested the M3 so you can also check my personal review.
now back to the tread ;-)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts