WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just love the MOP dial. I got this over the holidays and actually sold my Polluce to get it. That was a hard decision, but this one rocks.

The dial is the big draw for me as it looks white in normal daylight, and the colors come out at an angle or lower light. I also have a stainless bezel, but haven't changed it out yet. Maybe sometime in the near future. I still like the black bezel very much. Either way, this one has been with me a while now and has really grown on me. Anyway, RGM 300 Pro Diver checking in! :-d

Thanks for looking! |>

Attachments

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
The dial and the bezel looks great, mate !!! A v Cool Addition to your collection ..
BIG CONGRATS ...

Reactions: JayVeeez

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Wow, a beautiful addition to your collection.
What's your opinion on it, as far as the quality and overall package?
Does it justify the price?
I always found it to be borderline in size but
a lot of the great time pieces all fall around 42mm like the Seiko MM300.
A definite stunner, the MOP is a great summer watch. Enjoy it!

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Congrats

·
Registered
134 Posts
Thank you for posting the pictures, I was just looking at this exact watch yesterday. I really like that the bezel has set screws to keep it on.

·
Registered
7,957 Posts
What a beauty!! I love this diver. Also like the way the black bezel frames the MOP

Huge congrats to you :)

Enjoy that stunning piece

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone. I love the thing.

Regarding the overall quality - it's been great. I bought it used so the price I got into it for was okay (just under the mid 2k range). It keeps COSC time and looks fantastic on the wrist, although it is a tad small for my tastes these days. I get over it by wearing a dress shirt most days, and despite having a fancy MOP dial it is still a bohemeth. I think the 43mm size is good and a nice compliment to my collection. The bracelet is good with a divers extension but nothing to special, bezel action is very tight and it's fairly heavy. It's a good all-rounder for me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts