·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
3,412 Posts
I don’t get the new frogman. It’s supposed to be a dive tool utility functionality focused, right? Then it needs to be digital not analog.

·
Registered
3,412 Posts
dont they teach how to read analog clocks in schools anymore?
Able to read and enjoying/easy to read are two entirely different things. I know how to eat, doesn’t mean I like eating everything and anything. I still rant and complain and stay away from certain food or non-food.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Guess I am going to have to run out and pick up the RM-25. It is so cool I don't care if it even tells time. As for the comparison between it and the new Frogman, the G is more readable and more reasonable, if either one matters...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Re: Richard Mille RM 25-01 – Tacky AF

Guess I am going to have to run out and pick up the RM-25. It is so cool I don't care if it even tells time. As for the comparison between it and the new Frogman, the G is more readable and more reasonable, if either one matters...
Do you have a spare $983,000 lying around to buy one of the 20 of those made? You could buy a TON of G's with that :think:

·
Registered
12,579 Posts
Why is Mille even being discussed here? Oh, I get it. It's a sneak attack back-door compliment.

Sent from Capt Kirk's Communicator

·
Registered
8,401 Posts
Re: Richard Mille RM 25-01 – Tacky AF

I don’t get the new frogman. It’s supposed to be a dive tool utility functionality focused, right? Then it needs to be digital not analog.
no its a dive watch (in the context of other dive watches) with dive related features, not a dive computer.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts