WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Oh my! Weapons photos! Oh, wait, okay, I see the watches on their wrists. Carry on.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Boy, both those guys are lookin' a little rough. Is the Keith Richards look in this year? LOL! :-d:-d:-d

If they were both shootin' from wheelchairs I'd still be a huge fan! :-!

I thought I caught a glimpse of what looked like an Omega Seamaster...

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Cops I could see coming,,,,,,,,,,, but NYPD, thats a surprise :roll:

Hope it can live up to Heat, I loved that movie,,,,,,,,,,will see

it will be hard to find out what kind of watch with those wrist shots, but ya never know

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
It looks pretty good.

Heat was such a great movie.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Looks pretty righteous haha. Definitly gonna check that out in Sept.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Man you guys are quicker than I am, I've watched it a few times and still can't make out what anyone's wearing.

Looks like there will be a lot more dialogue between Bobby D and Al in this one... That'll be the best part of the movie! I heard a long time ago that in HEAT, they were never in the same room, that that whole scene in the coffee shop was shot seperately. Nevertheless, one of the best cops n robbers movies EVER! I'll always remember the gunfight scene in the movie theater as one of the movie scenes of all time.

I wish Michael Mann made more movies!!!

·
Registered
258 Posts
I'm going to have to see it just because it looks like a fun movie filled with cliches and catch phrases. If only Gary Oldman was in it, there could be a contest between him and Pacino to see who could over act the most.

But back on topic - I'm with dtmartin. You guys are quick!

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
I loved 'Heat'! :-!

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
...If only Gary Oldman was in it, there could be a contest between him and Pacino to see who could over act the most...quote]

One of the funniest quotes i've read in a very long time!!! So true! :-d

Still love both those guys tho.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Gee... my wife wants to see "Sex in the City". I'll take her to that if she let's me take her to see this movie. I loved Heat!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts