WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I'm new to this forum and as soon as I saw that you guys are pretty "acknowledged" about casio I thought you might help me with this issue :)
yesterday I went skiing with my 2 years and a half used Riseman bought a month ago on ebay, I felt down a couple of times with it above my glove, everything was fine but while I was coming back home, I saw that the baro graph had no more dots and when going to the baro mode this was showing above the temp: ----. Now there is one single dot on the graph, not beeping, and still the value is stuck on ----.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance (I hope this issue can be resolved easily, it's my first g-shock after a long research and I'm really in love with this masterpiece)

Attachments

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
Have you tried calibrating it, change the hPa and temperature and bit and see what happens... Not sure why would that happen.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tried indeed and after pushing the reset and start buttons (E and B on user manual) the ---- turned in "off" and I re-calibrated it easly then, thanks Crater! :)
I don't know either why this ---- happened, but on the user manual there are no suggestions about this ---- situation...mistery of Mother Casio, I'm thinking of submitting them an add on for the manual for this problem :))

1 - 3 of 3 Posts