WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!
just wanted to share some pictures of my Riseman in action, hiking trough the Old Mountain.
Old Mountain is a part of The Balkan Mountain range.
This mountain gives the name of the Balkan Peninsula.
The highest peak in Serbia is Midzor 2168 m (7113 ft).
SAM_2019.JPG

SAM_2020.JPG

SAM_2027.JPG

and finally the star :D

SAM_2028.JPG

SAM_2029.JPG

as you can see, it shows almost the exact altitude.
i had to re-adjust it for maybe 10m.

i used it almost the whole journey. altimeter the most, but also the thermometer, because there are large variations between the early morning, daytime and evening temperatures.

I am absolutely thrilled with this watch.
it's very light on my arm, and the display is very readable from any angle, with a lot of useful informations!

SAM_2030.JPG

SAM_2034.JPG

and thats me:)
SAM_2037.JPG

and finally,while we were hiking last year , we came across a herd of wild horses. It was a very unusual experience.i

SAM_1176.JPG

SAM_1177.JPG

SAM_1191.JPG

thanks for reading this thread! :)

cheers

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Nice pics, thanks for sharing them with all of us.

·
Registered
37,143 Posts
Nice post, mate! Always cool to see the Riseman out in the wild and being put to the test.

Thanks for sharing. :-!

·
Registered
765 Posts
Very nice adventure! Thanks for sharing the photos.

It will be very cool to see the Riseman at different peaks!

---

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Next time you take out your Casio Riseman on an adventure. Use the watch itself as a time stamp on your pics. You can actually see the year, month, and day on it.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Nice! The mountains in your area are very beautiful - and remind me of bigger versions of the Black Mountains just across the border from me in Wales - we have wild ponies on our hills too.

I got my Riseman this weekend and just had to try it out on my motorcycle - it told me I ascended 1075 metres in the course of my ride. :)

·
Registered
271 Posts
Nice! I love seeing a watch used for its intended purpose. :-!

Highest elevation so far my Riseman has seen is 1606m (5269ft) on Mt. Katahdin in Maine (US). Wish I had my camera then. :-(

·
Registered
16 Posts
Very original post and amazing photos thanks for sharing Hank. I'm really interested in seeing watches in action. Love hiking too great stuff!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts