WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought an Orient CET08001B from him and the deal was great. Shipping was fast and the communication was great. There was some delay initially because I hear he is an entomologist (hence Raochman) and travels a lot doing speaking engagements but he got back to me within a week. But once we were in contact, he was very quick and prompt with correspondence. I also am asking him to help me find another hard to find Orient Star. Two thumbs way up for Wayne Lee!!!

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
How did you contact him? I tried via the provided email on the website but it was immediately returned as mistaken or non existing.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I am running into the same issue. Have emailed him a couple of times but no response. Any one able to contact him? I am really interested in making a purchase from him.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
It took about a week but he got back to me. Keep trying. He might be out of town

Sent from my S5 Active...Like you care...

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Make sure you are using the correct email: [email protected] - I first emailed him yesterday, the watch I wanted he did not have but by today he had sourced one from his local dealer. He replied same day to each of my emails, great service from my experience so far.

Did you try this^?

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Mr Wayne Lee truly is an Awesome seller.

To expand on my previous post: On Monday (pm) I inquired about a discontinued watch that he did not currently have, by Tuesday (am) he had sourced a new one, and by Friday (am) the watch had arrived in the UK...brilliant!

Orient_CET08002D_4.jpg

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mr Wayne Lee truly is an Awesome seller.

To expand on my previous post: On Monday (pm) I inquired about a discontinued watch that he did not currently have, by Tuesday (am) he had sourced a new one, and by Friday (am) the watch had arrived in the UK...brilliant!

View attachment 4758090
I bought the same one in black from him!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts