WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Watchbuys had it's DC roadshow today. Graciously hosted as always (but it does have this kinda cool arms-deal vibe), and a couple of pieces caught my eye.

IMG_0564.jpg

Tough call, but I have to go with the 104. Is that a blue font for the day and date? Nice.

IMG_0560.jpg

IMG_0561.jpg

This was a ton of fun to play with, but I have to say I was a bit underwhelmed.

IMG_0565.jpg

And this...Ti, TESTAF...what's not cool about it? None the less, I think a 104 is next for me.

IMG_0562.jpg

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Love the 104, with Arabic #s

·
Registered
306 Posts
Watchbuys had it's DC roadshow today. Graciously hosted as always (but it does have this kinda cool arms-deal vibe), and a couple of pieces caught my eye.

Tough call, but I have to go with the 104. Is that a blue font for the day and date? Nice.

This was a ton of fun to play with, but I have to say I was a bit underwhelmed.

And this...Ti, TESTAF...what's not cool about it? None the less, I think a 104 is next for me.
Thank you for the pics. I happen to be in the DC area this week so I will be viewing their 'wares' tomorrow.

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think it was more the world time complication than the watch itself. I just can't picture it being that useful in my less-than-jet-set life.

They had Hanharts this year too. The Primus Diver Blue is a bold statement!

·
Registered
509 Posts
This was a great excuse to play hooky from work for a couple of hours yesterday. The reps were very welcoming, and it was nice to be able to play with so many watches I'd only seen pictures of. I've always liked the U1, but didn't think I could pull off a 44MM. When I got to try it on, I was thinking it could work because of the short lugs.

·
Registered
3,326 Posts
I'm hoping they swing by Charlotte, but I doubt it. I did go to a local jeweler's yesterday who is AD for many brands, and I did get to try Nomos there. I actually liked them a lot, with the Blaugold being my favorite. The World Time push button is neat, but I wouldn't buy it just for that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts