WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a little help identifying this watch. It says 471.1230.001 on the back case. The crystal is cracked but the rest of the watch is in good shape. It also appears to have a genuine Roamer band on it. Couldn't find much on this exact watch and band on the internet. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

·
Vint. Forum Co-Moderator
3,823 Posts
Hi Jeff and welcome to the forum.

What exactly was it that you wanted to know about this watch? You've pretty much identified the make and model. It's got an MST 471 automatic inside and from the case number I'd suspect it has the later Morf waterproof case. The Stingray was a popular model and while I've not seen that case before that means little as I don't pay much attention to these later Roamers.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Jeff and welcome to the forum.

What exactly was it that you wanted to know about this watch? You've pretty much identified the make and model. It's got an MST 471 automatic inside and from the case number I'd suspect it has the later Morf waterproof case. The Stingray was a popular model and while I've not seen that case before that means little as I don't pay much attention to these later Roamers.
Was just interested in the watch and to see if anybody has an interest in it. Thanks for your help!

·
Vint. Forum Co-Moderator
3,823 Posts
The Stingray range is always a popular one from what I can see. Not everybody is a fan of gold, especially with bracelet but if you were to pick a simple dress Roamer then you won't go far wrong with this one. It's a nice watch and one that I'd happily wear. :-!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts