WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Roland Kemmner contact information? deal gone bad...

1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  watchma 
#1 ·
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have current contact with Roland Kemmner and any contact details? I have been
trying unsuccessful for the past 6-months and no response.

I bought the Tonneau-Black ONE YEAR AGO- 2013 and thru 2 failed deliveries (to China- but returned to him) I have
never received this watch. For the past 3-6 months with repeated emails sent to Roland ( roland.kemmner@t-online.de)
I get no response.

ANY HELP?

I know he is hard to contact, but I feel cheated- anyone have a similar experience?

Initially, he was very cooperative but then no contact the past 6-months! Nothing against Roland and his watches
which I like very much. I only want to close this deal and get the watch or a refund...

Appreciate any feedback and how to deal with this.

See less See more
#4 ·
Strange, I e-mailed him just about a week ago and got a response back right away. Was just a simple question about whether he was making more of a model though and he stated as soon as he was back from travels he would let me know. Also- it's holiday season so it would be good to assume he is not responding due to that as well?

I tried contacting him via eBay too for another issue but no reply either.

I've returned him my watch for repairs and it's more than a month with zero replies to emails

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

#5 · (Edited)
Text or phone him on his mobile ?

I've got one of his business cards at home with it on, although never had to use it

You're really saying you ordered this 12 months ago, and you've just been emailing for the past 6 !? - OMG

He seems to have a very trigger happy spam folder , maybe your mails are going there - maybe try sending from another email address ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.