WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have decided to sell my 2019 white dialled OP39. It is a complete set with original receipt from Harrod's in London. I bought it myself on the secondary market, not at MSRP, and am only looking to make my money back - not to make a profit. It is in very good condition, having only had occasional wear and around the house for the most part. It was a fully stickered set when I bought it in November, and the stickers were mostly removed in January, although a couple of the less visible ones are still in place. I am happy to take any photos and supply any info to a potential buyer. I have looked into shipping in the UK and it would cost £150 to courier recorded with full insurance for the watches value, which would take it to £5900, or you can come to Leeds and collect for £5750. Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’ll leave the ad here this week for a fellow WUS member to get first chance at this, and if not sold by that time will move it across to eBay to reach a wider audience. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Letting this ad run until Sunday here. If you’re in the UK and interested get in touch and I‘ll be happy to answer any questions. I don‘t think you’ll see one at this price again.

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So far the only contact has been from potential buyers in the USA, and I don’t think the risks and cost of posting internationally would be reasonable to either party. I know I can send by courier domestically insured up to the watches full value and feel secure in that. Items I have had shipped from overseas lately have taken a long time to arrive, and customs and taxes to pay on arrival into the UK are prohibitive on valuable goods; I imagine that it is similar in other countries? As such I would advise any fellow WIS in the US to keep looking for one of these closer to home to get it in a timely fashion and without import fees to pay. Thank you.

This listing will run until the end of Sunday only.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts