WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For your consideration is a Rolex 1675 in excellent condition. 2.6 million serial number. Keeping time well within COSC specs. The downside to this watch (if you want to call it that) is that during its last service at Rolex, the dial and hands were changed from Tritium to Luminova. The original Pepsi bezel insert was also swapped for a new Rolex Pepsi insert. The watch has the Rolex Luminova matte "Swiss" dial and Luminova service hands. I am selling this watch with THREE Rolex bracelets. The watch is currently on a Rolex folded link 7836 Oyster (stainless steel) with Rolex 593 end links. I would rate that bracelet in good cosmetic condition. It has not been recently polished and shows the normal scuffs that accumulate over 40 years. The second bracelet is the Rolex 62510H Jubilee (stainless steel) with 555 end links. This bracelet shows minimal stretch and I would rate it in very good condition considering its age. A five minute swap of these two bracelets gives this beautiful watch a completely different look. Finally, as a added bonus, I am throwing in a Rolex 93150 Oyster (stainless steel) with 11 links and 280 end links. This bracelet is definitely serviceable, with a clasp that can be finicky and some surface scratching. All bracelets fit the watch and all are 100% genuine Rolex. I am offering the watch for $4200 shipped anywhere in the USA (Foreign shipping is extra). Anyone who has sourced these bracelets recognizes the value here. References and additional photos happily provided upon request. I can be reached at [email protected]

Thanks for looking! DSC_0706.jpg DSC_0707.jpg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts