WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Its calm before the storm. All the watches will be available soon. The kinks in the armor are starting to appear. Sure no cracks yet but they will come.
I have seen posts all over different mediums of people wanting to sell their pieces but wanting Dec 2019 prices. That is NOT going to happen.

I also know several who have cash on hand sitting on the sidelines because they would rather keep it in the bank rather than on the wrist during these very uncertain times.

This thread will get locked soon. Mods surely don't want to see any speculation of lower prices or posts that are deterrent to those who pay their bills.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
The reason it’s difficult to take your post seriously is that it’s so vague and general as to be almost meaningless. If you research the topic you’re interested in you’ll find a plethora of threads discussing the availability of Rolex at various ADs around the world.
Your question is like starting the following thread: Hey guys, I really enjoy wearing my Rolex. I don’t care what other people think about me. What’s your experience? I just want to make sure I’m on the same wavelength as everyone else. ;)))))
I don’t think it’s broad. I’m essentially asking that if two months ago you were to walk into your Rolex AD, what would you expect to find.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Its calm before the storm. All the watches will be available soon. The kinks in the armor are starting to appear. Sure no cracks yet but they will come.
I have seen posts all over different mediums of people wanting to sell their pieces but wanting Dec 2019 prices. That is NOT going to happen.

I also know several who have cash on hand sitting on the sidelines because they would rather keep it in the bank rather than on the wrist during these very uncertain times.

This thread will get locked soon. Mods surely don't want to see any speculation of lower prices or posts that are deterrent to those who pay their bills.
I wasn’t looking for speculation for the virus and I certainly don’t really care for any speculation of prices. Like most others I think we all can come to the same conclusion. I’m simply asking that if you were to walk into your AD on a normal day what would you expect to see?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Which model(s) of Rolex are you considering, and what is your specific reason for opening this thread? Are you motivated by attaining 100 posts as quickly as possible in order to sell on WUS? There is a wealth of information that can be obtained by reviewing various threads on this forum, including learning the reasons why threads similar to the one you just opened tend to be closed (locked) by one of the Moderators sooner than later. I strongly suspect this one will not be an exception.
I should also note I am not actively looking to buy a Rolex at the moment
So if you’re “not actively looking to buy a Rolex at the moment” why initiate this thread in the first place? [/QUOTE]

Why bother posting a comment like this if you’re not going to post a simple answer. I’m simply asking to see if everyone has a similar experience/offerings when going to an AD. Am I not allowed to be curious on here?

·
Registered
311 Posts
So if you’re “not actively looking to buy a Rolex at the moment” why initiate this thread in the first place?
Why bother posting a comment like this if you’re not going to post a simple answer. I’m simply asking to see if everyone has a similar experience/offerings when going to an AD. Am I not allowed to be curious on here?[/QUOTE]

Now this might be different worldwide but ALL rolex ADs in Canada are closed at present.

Before they closed you could find diddly if you walked in looking for Rolex SS Sports models.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
So if you’re “not actively looking to buy a Rolex at the moment” why initiate this thread in the first place?
Why bother posting a comment like this if you’re not going to post a simple answer. I’m simply asking to see if everyone has a similar experience/offerings when going to an AD. Am I not allowed to be curious on here?
Now this might be different worldwide but ALL rolex ADs in Canada are closed at present.

Before they closed you could find diddly if you walked in looking for Rolex SS Sports models.[/QUOTE]

Interesting. I would imagine in larger markets they would ship higher quantities of the more desirable SS models but it would also be difficult to come by due to higher demand. I know ADs tend to receive random shipments but I find it crazy my AD would have two18k gold models at once because not many people in Buffalo can drop that amount of cash on a watch

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.