WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gentlemen,

Greetings to all! I'm a LONG time forum reader and a passionate collector. I have just wrapped up and uploaded to YouTube a review of my Rolex Datejust II - white dial, non-fluted bezel. Here's a link to the video review. I hope you all enjoy it. Good health to all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I__MZGyKss&feature=gp-n-y&google_comment_id=z12xexkwawf2fbd1m22cv35gpknyf55ur

Also, please check out and follow my Instagram account, which I have dedicated exclusively to watches: @collectionsoftime. Thank you!

P.S.: Here's a few pics to wet your appetites!

- Rojaslaw

View attachment 5525361
View attachment 5525377
View attachment 5525393
View attachment 5525401
View attachment 5525409

Reactions: WatchNRolla

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lovely pics and first rate review. Thanks for posting them.

Thank you for your comment and your support, my friend! Greatly appreciate that.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Thanks for taking the time to make this video - most enjoyable. My only nitpick, and it's a very minor one, is that I'd like to have seen more shots of the sides of the watch.

As an Aqua Terra owner I'm looking forward to your AT review - especially as you own both a DJ and an AT.

·
Premium Member
5,515 Posts
Nice review, I'm strongly considering the same watch but have decided to wait to see if a 40mm version is released next year...

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Nice review. I like that watch.

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Great review of a beautiful white dial DJ.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for taking the time to make this video - most enjoyable. My only nitpick, and it's a very minor one, is that I'd like to have seen more shots of the sides of the watch.

As an Aqua Terra owner I'm looking forward to your AT review - especially as you own both a DJ and an AT.
Thank you very much for your comment. Honestly, I agree with you. As I was editing the video I thought to myself: "Not enough angles." I'll make sure to add more visual diversity in the next Aqua Terra review. Stay tuned, my friend.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice review, I'm strongly considering the same watch but have decided to wait to see if a 40mm version is released next year...
You know what, I've been thinking about that. The new Datejusts are likely to have not only the 40mm case, but the new in-house movement! Can't beat that.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts