WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is a Y serial # Exp. II black dial. Was new in 2003, I have worn it for about a month. When I got it, the watch still had most of the protective plastic covers including the thicker one over the hologram. Hologram sticker is still on case back. The previous owner obviously did not wear the watch much. This is in TZ "Near Mint" condition. Very little to tell that this watch has been worn. Comes with boxes, factory booklets, & hang tag. I will even throw in a Rolex booklet by "The Rolex Report" author John E. Brozek. Nice booklet on how to spot a fake Rolex and details on Rolex watches. The booklet retails for $15.

Price is $2995 shipped in conus. Intl. shipping is added at actual cost. No trades at this time. Payment by either Money Orders or Paypal. If using Paypal I will split the costs associated with using that service. Please feel free to ask questions!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts