WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, everyone. Up for sale is my a Rolex Explorer II Polar 16570 U-serial (holes). This is a complete set.

Before I begin a description of this item, please know that you're safe dealing with me. I have bought, sold, and traded on this board with absolutely no problems for the past two years. Please go to the feedback forum and type in "vercimber," and please check eBay, too, using the same moniker, and you'll see that I've 100% positive rating after 20 years of using that forum.

This Rolex Explorer II Polar has, quite literally, been around the world. Its first owner and I have taken it to EVERY continent, including Antarctica. It has also been in every US state, as well as Iceland, Argentina, the Australian desert, Cambodia, Thailand, China, Japan, Russia, Africa, France, Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Portugal, etc. In other words, this timepiece has served as a true adventurer's watch and has been lovingly worn.

There are scratches on the bezel, most noticeable at 11 and 4 o'clock, dappling on the upper left of the crystal, and two very faint marks on the crystal, as well. The bracelet reflects use. However, the watch's movement has been serviced twice at RSCs, and I have a receipt for one of them. so the "innards" are doing well. Also, while on the wrist, cosmetic flaws are pretty much imperceivable. Nonetheless, even when I do scrutinize the watch's idiosyncrasies, the unpolished case and the reflection of this watch's use all over the planet give it character other watches lack. This is also a comprehensively complete set, including the following:

• Original Rolex warranty
  • The booklet and warranty holder
  • All links for the bracelet
  • The correct Rolex box
  • A service pad
  • Two servicing books
  • One service receipt
  • Rolex booklets
  • Red Rolex hangtag
  • One service receipt
  • A Cellini cloth

I strongly prefer to ship CONUS, and I take PayPal only, with a 3% fee. PayPal F&F is also fine, and if you'd like to exchange some e-mails with me beforehand, please write me. If you'd like to call and talk, just PM or e-mail me, I'd be happy to arrange. Also, if you need more photos, I'm happy to supply them. I'll pay for shipping and insurance for 2-day Priority mail within the US. Any other carrier, and we can split the cost. If you are an international buyer, you will be responsible for shipping and insurance costs. Thank you for understanding.

The total for this timepiece and all papers, including original warranty is $4499. Please write me at vercimber AT hotmail DOT com (preferred) or send me a PM here if you're interested. I ask for no trade propositions. Thanks.
I also have many items in my signature up for sale, and a few others not listed that, if interested, you should contact me.

Ok, now the pics. All are of the actual timepiece.

Rolex_Polar_Dial_Oblique_on_Box.jpg Rolex_Polar_Dial.JPG Rolex_Polar_Dial_Oblique.JPG Rolex_Polar_Crown_Side.JPG Rolex_Polar_noncrownside.JPG Rolex_Polar_Unfolded_Clasp.jpg Rolex_Polar_Outer_Clasp.jpg Rolex_Polar_Upper Bracelet.jpg Rolex_Polar_Outer_Box.jpg Rolex_Polar_Stretch.jpg Rolex_Polar_Warranty_Paper.jpg Rolex_Polar_RSC_Details.jpg Rolex_Polar_RSC_Details_2.jpg Rolex_Polar_Complete_Set.jpg

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sold! Thanks to the buyer and to WUS!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts