WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings!!

My parents stopped by my house for a visit earlier this afternoon. My dad took off his Rolex and set it on the coffee table. Then it hit me! Why don't I take a Rolex Family Photo?!? So I grabbed my dad's Rolex, my Rolex, and then asked my mom for her Rolex.

NOT PICTURED (My sister's Rolex which is just like my mom's except my sister's Rolex has a black face and diamond dial.)

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Love the picture! What a great idea. Speaking of which, I now have a new project for the next family barbecue...
My dad's side of the family doesn't care too much about watches. My mom's side of the family on the other hand... Lemme think and try to remember what they have. (I don't remember the models that they have.)

I know my mom's older brother (the one one who gave me my first Omega (Gold Geneve) when I was about fourteen) has an IWC and a Patek Philippe. God knows what else he has!

My mom's younger brither has a Cartier, a few Rolexes, and???

My mom's youngest brother has about four (or more??) Rolexes.

Of course my family is spread out all over the world so getting a complete group photo of all of our watches would be extremely tough!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts