Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
and more...

Attachments

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
completely disagree, that watch is perfect, from the green glass, to the size, to the second hand being used to commemorate the original one. i wouldnt change a thing!

SIMPLY STUNNING :p
You sir are 100% correct.
Great pics.

·
Registered
298 Posts
nice watch but i don't like the seconds hand
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME... The second hand signifies that it is specifically designed to work around magnetic fields And the "lightning bolt" second hand is a LITERAL interpretation of that design concept. I wish that I could 1. afford this watch or 2. get this second hand on a custom watch for myself. This by far is the coolest rolex yet. ABSOLUTLEY STUNNING!!! Dare to be just a little bit different, baby.b-)b-)b-)b-)b-)b-)b-)b-)b-)b-)b-)b-)b-)

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
After seeing the photos of this watch when it came out I did not like it. The white one looked sharper to me. BUT after going to my local AD and seeing one in person I was struck how great it looks in person. They let me examine it and I was VERY impressed. Very striking watch in person.

Great photos!

·
Registered
516 Posts
Darn it. God know's I'm not a Rolex fan, but I have to say that your pics make it appealing even to me ;-)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Your watch is a beauty. How much did you pay for it? This is one of the few rolex watches worth investing. Smart buy!
Regards.

Mike

1 - 14 of 14 Posts