WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I just bought this Rolex Rolex Oyster Precision for 1500 american dollars do you think I got a good deal thanks

·
Registered
8,126 Posts
Wow! That is a beauty. I have had my eyes on a new DJII with a rhodium dial and diamond markers for a long time. One of the most beautiful Rolexes I have seen. However, for me the date almost ruins it, and I would love to see Rolex make a model like that available without a date.
I am no expert in the preowned watch field. What I do know is, that the diamonds used in Rolex watches are definitely superior quality and well facteted and expertly mounted. I am not usually a fan of diamonds on watches, but with these models I make an exception. The chap at my AD where I got my Explorer, is a diamond expert, he is from South Africa and that is where he had his training. His integrity is unquestionable, and he assures me about the quality of the Rolex diamonds.
Like I say, I am no expert on pricing, and of course cannot see the watch in person. I can say, though, that if I didn't have my Explorer and saw the watch you have, with the info you give and the photo I would not hesitate to pay the price you did.
In the end, if you are happy with the watch, then it's more than worth it.
Cheers,
Carl

1 - 3 of 3 Posts