WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking to let go of one of the most sought after variants of the submariner to finance another purchase.

Key info is below:

- 1998 Rolex Submariner Two Tone w/ Blue Face (16613) - stainless clasp. Barely worn in the last 17 years (i mean really - barely worn)
- 96% rating if I had to guess... not a flaw on the gold links, not a bit of stretching in the bracelet.
- The only two "flaw" are some very slight scratches on the blue insert on the bezel (so slight I can't capture them with a camera)
- Recently Serviced (with records)
- Outer Box, Inner Box, warranty card holder, manuals, original sales receipt, etc.
- Runs like a top.
- The markers and date wheel have developed a nice bit of aging

Only thing it doesn't have is the warranty card. That got lost somewhere along the way.

Happy to meet face to face in the DC area to have a jeweler authenticate it if what you see isn't enough.

Price: $7500 o.b.o. net to me.

I can say you will not find a cleaner, fresher, or more gorgeous example of this watch. I have a several positive references on this forum as a seller and buyer. If you'd like to contact me for anything, its best to use [email protected].

Thanks!

Steve

IMG_0503.jpg IMG_0505.JPG IMG_0506.jpg IMG_0507.jpg IMG_0521.jpg IMG_0512.JPG IMG_0516.JPG IMG_0518.JPG IMG_0508.jpg IMG_0502.jpg IMG_0525.jpg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts