WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Forum,

i just bought a rOtring 600 rollerball, the old original pre-norton style.

and was wondering if anyone would like to whare their opinions or rOtring, specifically the 600 series esp. the rollerball if anyone else has one.

and thoughts on rollerballs in general, i did want the fountain pen but i lacked the money.

what fills does this take? anyone know? i know it's the same as the pilot g-2 fill and montblac rollerball. i've heard of people putting space pen fills in this model but i thought the fisher was a ballpoint.

thoughts? ideas? comments? tales of adventure?

i'm all ears.

also this 600 is marked levenger on the side, if anyone knows anything about that. (i know levenger sold them for a while, but that's it.)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, i have long since (not so long actually) bought this pen, the rOtring 600 rollerball, i will add to this:

the cartridge that came in it didn't work, so i can't speak on the quality of the stock ink.

what first drove me to this pen was the fact that it will fit a huge range of rollerball fills:

G-2. obviously, it works great and it's convenient to be able to find a fill even in Target or any other department store. though of course this fill isn't a rollerball and as such isn't quite as satisfying as what i what i was looking for in a pen.

generic fills. well they were generic.

i just picked up a fine blue and a medium black Mont-blanc fill. They are unsurprisingly amazing, smooth, even and stand only to pass the test the test of time and durability.

though i do wonder, any other rollerball fill suggestions?

today, however, i purchased 2 Mont-blanc rollerball

1 - 3 of 3 Posts