WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a Sinn 556a a couple weeks ago and although I really love the bracelet i prefer to see the watch on a black rubber strap.

I purchased this Bonetto Cinturini strap for it. This strap is extremely comfortable and I love the smell and feel of it. However I find that the watch tends to move to the right side of my wrist while wearing it and I find myself cantering it throughout the day. I'm looking for a rubber strap that's comfortable and will hold the watch cantered on my wrist.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Well it can be pricey but watchbuys.com does sell official Sinn straps and they do have rubber options. Other than that I would look to Hirsch as they have a really nice selection, particularly in half rubbers like their "Robby" strap which is sail cloth on top and rubber on the bottom.

·
Registered
28,421 Posts
Other than that I would look to Hirsch as they have a really nice selection, particularly in half rubbers like their "Robby" strap which is sail cloth on top and rubber on the bottom.
Excellent suggestion. Robby's are great straps as is the Hirsch Pure and Performance line. They are very comfortable and don't move on my 6.75" wrist.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Other than that I would look to Hirsch as they have a really nice selection, particularly in half rubbers like their "Robby" strap which is sail cloth on top and rubber on the bottom.
Excellent suggestion. Robby's are great straps as is the Hirsch Pure and Performance line. They are very comfortable and don't move on my 6.75" wrist.
I've heard good things about the strap. I didn't know if it was worth the extra charge. But it's pissing me off how my watch won't stay in place on my wrist with the rubber strap. I want a strap that fits me the way my g shock fits me. My g shock strap is much stiffer than the rubber strap on my watch but once I put it on it stays in place. My wrist is 6.7 so pretty close to yours.

This is what I mean:

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well it can be pricey but watchbuys.com does sell official Sinn straps and they do have rubber options. Other than that I would look to Hirsch as they have a really nice selection, particularly in half rubbers like their "Robby" strap which is sail cloth on top and rubber on the bottom.

Thanks. The Hirsch is pricey as well but much more affordable. If it's going to keep my watch firm on my wrist and not move a lot when I sweat I'll buy it. Going to do some more research

1 - 5 of 5 Posts