WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
I have the PO 600 (215.30.44.21.03.001) and wondering if there are OEM rubber straps with steel deployment buckles for it?

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #6
I mean its just my imagination, but what about the one on Amerca's cup? You do have a blue dial. Add some spice to otherwise a very consistent look.
Thought that too, but I have orange on the dial and the ACup has red on the strap

Registered
They sell rubber straps with orange highlights - which might be a lot of orange, but it depends on your taste. Blue with orange highlights might look great with that, if it's available. I have simple taste, so I would probably ask if they have an OEM rubber strap in plain black, gray or blue, if the blue color works with the watch.

Registered
If its the 43.5 size, look for the blue rubber with orange accents that came on the Big Blue edition. Double check the strap's size at an Authorized dealer, but I got the "Deep Black" rubber strap for my 43.5 PO and it fit like a dream.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #9
If its the 43.5 size, look for the blue rubber with orange accents that came on the Big Blue edition. Double check the strap's size at an Authorized dealer, but I got the "Deep Black" rubber strap for my 43.5 PO and it fit like a dream.
Just spoke with my AD, he said that Big Blue is a different case, so no go on the strap. He did mention the America's Cup band, but again I have no idea if that would match

Registered
Just go on the Omega website and check the other PO43.5.
These 3 are the official ones (combo leather / rubber)

Registered
Just spoke with my AD, he said that Big Blue is a different case, so no go on the strap. He did mention the America's Cup band, but again I have no idea if that would match
It would. If it has 21mm lugs it'll work perfectly. I guess the Big Blue has 22mm lugs according to the website which blows, because that would have worked.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #12

Bough myself a matching shirt to go with my blue/orange PO :LOL:

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #14
Think I'm going to get the blue leather/rubber band. Any idea on cost with the buckle?

Registered
There are lots of look a like rubber straps on AliExpress. Maybe get a few to play around with before committing the OEM? You can try different styles and colours for dirt cheap.

I got this nato for under $20 - they have rubber too

1 - 15 of 15 Posts