WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1441 - 1460 of 1505 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
You should see my AD’s ... it’s got craters on his bezel
! And the procedure from Tudor is to change the bezel (whole piece or just the Al insert) simply? Any kind of formal recall ? Others refs from this model (blue or the newest slate grey) have the same issue ? Btw, mine has the same rubber strap from Scurfa!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

·
Registered
35,812 Posts
! And the procedure from Tudor is to change the bezel (whole piece or just the Al insert) simply? Any kind of formal recall ? Others refs from this model (blue or the newest slate grey) have the same issue ? Btw, mine has the same rubber strap from Scurfa!

I all ask my AD. Didn’t really dig into it. Kinda liked the look and I knew I’d be at the beach this summer. So i wasn’t gonna do anything until after summer.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I all ask my AD. Didn’t really dig into it. Kinda liked the look and I knew I’d be at the beach this summer. So i wasn’t gonna do anything until after summer.
Ok my friend ! I’ve just sent an email to RSC reporting the issue. Let’s see their answers. I will update you. All the best

·
Registered
35,812 Posts
Ok my friend ! I’ve just sent an email to RSC reporting the issue. Let’s see their answers. I will update you. All the best

Thanks. Looking forward to your update.
I imagine they’ll suggest sending it in for replacement. But interested to see their reply.

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thanks. Looking forward to your update.
I imagine they’ll suggest sending it in for replacement. But interested to see their reply.
Hi! I’ve just received the reply from RSC. They will order the bezel disc to Tudor (up to 120 days to arrive - from Switzerland to Brazil) and proceed to replace that under warranty. Well, it won’t address the problem permanently. But, what’s the deal? Keep a dive watch away from sea water?

·
Registered
35,812 Posts

1441 - 1460 of 1505 Posts