WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As much as I love the bracelet, sometimes I like to wear my 750T Pro on rubber. I have the Doxa rubber bracelet but was wondering if anybody is using a rubber bracelet with a divers deployment clasp. After seeing the Sinn rubber and the new rubber strap on the Omega Proplof I really wish Doxa would offer this as an accessory.....

Stephen

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anybody????

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
I'm with you...I would love the Doxa rubber with a deployment clasp.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is anybody using an alternative rubber strap with a deployment clasp..?

·
Registered
11,829 Posts
No clasp here, just a tang buckle. Classic Tropic styled band, it works with these watches!

Doxa has been a bit light on rubber straps, having had some difficulties with suppliers in the past, I suspect they just don't see it as a priority. I'd love to see more DOXA branded rubber myself, I really love the early Hershey Bar type they sold for the 600t and vintages (I have one for my vintage 300T). But there are a lot of aftermarket straps that do really well on a DOXA SUB too. And I bet some of those with the clasps will be great. Also, keep an eye for Isofrane branded straps in the future. They now Sponsor the WUS Dive Watch Forum, and word has it they're no stranger to the owners of DOXA ;-).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts