WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a lessor known Swiss Made Rubens Chronograph with an Automatic Lemania 5100 Movement. I bought it as NOS over 2 years ago (never worn) and it still has not been worn. It even has the original stiff Rubens leather strap. The watch is running accurately and all functions work exactly as they should (Chronograph is snappy and resets exactly to zero and the quick set date is spot on). There won't be many opportunities to get a Lemania 5100 chronograph in this great of condition. 38.5 mm in width w/o crown, 15 mm thick, 46 mm lug to lug and 18 mm between lugs. 100 meters of water resistance. Just so you know the days of the week are in Spanish. If you have any questions please PM me. $1,100.

Attachments

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is a lessor known Swiss Made Rubens Chronograph with an Automatic Lemania 5100 Movement. I bought it as NOS over 2 years ago (never worn) and it still has not been worn. It even has the original stiff Rubens leather strap. The watch is running accurately and all functions work exactly as they should (Chronograph is snappy and resets exactly to zero and the quick set date is spot on). There won't be many opportunities to get a Lemania 5100 chronograph in this great of condition. 38.5 mm in width w/o crown, 15 mm thick, 46 mm lug to lug and 18 mm between lugs. 100 meters of water resistance. Just so you know the days of the week are in Spanish. If you have any questions please PM me. $1,100.
Weekend Bump

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TTT

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TTT

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TTT

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Lemania 5100 may be the best automatic chronograph movement made. I keep hearing it and I I believe it. Why? This watch I have for sale was bought by me, NOS. This watch has not been made for over 10-15 years or more. My watch is still keeps great time and the chronograph features are spot on. My watch sort of looks like an older Breitling with the 5100 movement. This is a very cool watch. I'll put this watch away in a safe and leave it there if not sold. I don't care. I never want to hear watch people talk about not being able to get a quality Lemania 5100 again. Here it is!

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ttt

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ttt-Offers?

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TTT- Offers?

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ttt

1 - 10 of 10 Posts