WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. just wondering if anybody has dealt with this seller?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hi all. just wondering if anybody has dealt with this seller?

Thanks in advance.
Yes.

I have bought from them on two occassions, and contacted them on numerous others searching for specific Russian watches and asking a ton of questions.

Craig and Kristine always answer promptly and I've gotten great customer service from them. They are very friendly and knowlegable.

They ship pretty fast too when they have it in stock. It's always a good idea to ask them - sometimes they drop-ship from Russia and it takes longer.

I just can't say enough good things about them.

In fact... I just bought a new Aviator with a hand wound Poljot 2614 movement in it and I hope to have it in my hands any day now.

I've enjoyed dealing with them so much that when I see watches on other sites that Russia2All doesn't list - I just drop them an e-mail anyway because I prefer to deal with Craig and Kristine due to the comfort level I have with them.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Nothing but the highest ratings from me also.

Just got this from them last Saturday.

·
Registered
37 Posts
These guys are great. Ordered something on a Tueday night and had it waiting for me at home on Friday night. This is in the US and a shipment from East coast to So Cal. Highly recommend them.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Guys:thanks

·
Registered
764 Posts
Hey guys,

Thanks so much for the positive comments. We will continue to strive to earn your business and are humbled by your remarks.

There are some great new pieces coming out from our brands in the coming weeks. We'll keep you informed...

The trip to Russia and Lithuania was amazing, as was Basel. If you can catch the show on JTV on the 17th it would be worth watching!

Craig

1 - 9 of 9 Posts